This collection includes five subscriber favorites. It's the perfect "tasting menu" to explore the treasures featured in the monthly Birdmoss Box.
- Wish Charm
- Dandelions are a staple ingredient for the Foxes' herbal alchemy. Although the plants are plentiful, every part of them is valued; the Foxes have myriad uses for the roots, leaves, and blooms. Dandelion plants are used to aerate and prepare growing beds for other plants. The Foxes call the dandelion pappus a "wish" and this is their wish for you: that you will always find the next right step in your journey. Although a dandelion seed seems to waft aimlessly, it always ends up where it needs to go.
- Black Sand
- So much more beautiful and effective than a plastic lighter or cardboard matchbook, these lovely wooden matches burn with a clean, bright flame. Ignite them easily with the discreet strike paper on the bottom of the glass jar. You'll receive 10+ matches in a cork-stoppered bottle. Include them in your ritual space or gift them with a candle to a friend.
- Turtle Spell - Stitch Marker Pin
- The Lake is home to long-lived Turtles who are recognized for their healing knowledge. Quicken your turtle pin by dipping it in fresh water. It will attract energies associated with good health and peaceful thoughts. Pin it to a seam in your clothing or inside your bag; or use it as a stitch marker to quicken your textile work.
- Stones of Tree Connection
- You receive two paired kambaba jasper stones that have been quickened with earth. Gift one stone to a Tree in your world, placing it at the roots or in a crevice while explaining your desire for friendship. Keep the other stone yourself. Because the stones are paired, you will share a special connection with the Tree going forward.
- Pumpkin Favor - Bundle of Putka Pods
- A villager in high spirits approaches and says, "Happy Harvest! Will you join us at the Clove House?" but doesn't wait for your answer. He presses a muslin bundle into your hand and continues on his way. The bag is filled with seed pods which resemble tiny pumpkins. Use them in festive decorating or as an altar offering. Putka pods are the dried fruit of the cheese tree, or Glochidion ferdinandi. Native to Australia, the tree attracts several bird species.
Shipping: Single items and non-box products ship for a flat rate of $7.00. Non-subscription products usually ship within 3 business days of purchase.
"If you have any issues with your purchase, please reach out to me at email@example.com, and I'll personally do everything I can to make it right."
- Shannon, Birdmoss Curator and Liaison
Sweet, fun, we'll packaged items